Wanted: Registered Nurse
re you looking for a permanent nurse job in in a genuinely outstanding team with exceptional in-home facilities?
At Green Tree Court, we pride ourselves on our unrivalled clinical excellence and supportive care. We uphold the highest morals and values and refuse to compromise in the care of our residents.
You will be joining a custom designed and built 68-bed home, where clinical and caring excellence is delivered within a luxurious and homely environment, much like a ‘caring holiday’.
With dedicated treatment rooms and a team of highly trained nurses, health care and hospitality staff, our residents experience a truly person-centred approach in all aspects of their care.
We regularly review and update our procedures, ensuring best practices are always incorporated in our work. As a Registered Nurse at Green Tree Court, you will be an essential part of this process and your expertise will contribute to our continued ability to provide the very best quality of care.
Job title: Registered Nurse
Salary: £15.83 / hour + 25% weekend enhancements (£19.79 / hour)
Benefits: 28 Days holiday pro rata including bank holidays, uniform provided, training opportunities with a clinical nurse tutor and plenty of opportunities for personal development
Hours: Full Time – day shifts
Reporting to: Head of Care
Location: Green Tree Court, 81 Harrington Lane, Exeter, Devon EX4 8NS
Start date: ASAP
Key responsibilities of the role
- Perform comprehensive assessment of patients nursing needs. Plan, implement and evaluate care delivery according to patients healthcare needs.
- Demonstrate high standards of clinical practice.
- Ensure high standards of patient care is given in accordance with agreed policies and procedures.
- Ensure effective assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care through the development of written care plans.
- Develop effective communication with the multidisciplinary team, relatives and other nursing staff to ensure they receive clear and accurate information.
- Responsible for planning the work load for the team you are allocated to work with on your placements.
- Promote and follow infection control policy. Adhere to hand washing procedure. Prevent hospital acquired infections.
- Recognise and respond to emergency situations.
- Supervise and participate in the education and training of other members of the nursing team.
- Maintain active status on NMC register.
- Act always in accordance with NMC Code of Conduct and guiding documents.
- Maintain up to date skills and knowledge and maintain awareness of professional issues.
- In the event of being placed in charge of Units, ensure that patient and staff safety is maintained at all times, ensuring they work to their capabilities.
- Maintain patient records in line with professional guidelines on a daily basis.
- Communicate with members of a multidisciplinary team, supervise and direct registered and support workers.
If you take pride in delivering clinical excellence in a person-centred way and genuinely making a difference in the lives of those in your care, please apply today.