Wanted: Registered Nurse – Nights
re you looking for a permanent (part-time or full-time) nurse job in a COVID-19-free residential care and nursing home with a 5-star reputation and facilities?
At Green Tree Court, we’re raising the bar for residential care. We pride ourselves on our unrivaled clinical excellence, supportive care and family-feel. In addition, our premises are free from COVID-19, and safe to work thanks to our high cleanliness standards, rigorous testing process and vaccinated staff.
You will be joining a purpose-built 68-bed home within which clinical and pastoral excellence is delivered within a luxurious and homely environment, much like a ‘caring holiday’.
With dedicated care teams, treatment rooms, an on-site hairdresser and massage therapist and dedicated activities coordinator, our residents experience a truly person-centred approach in all aspects of their care and well being. Thanks to our dedicated domestic staff for cleaning and food preparation, you’ll be able to focus fully on what you’re passionate about – delivering care.
We regularly review and update our procedures, ensuring we follow best practices and make use of the latest innovations to provide a cutting-edge service. As a Registered Nurse at Green Tree Court, you will be an essential part of this process and your expertise will contribute to our continued ability to provide the very best quality of care.
Job title: Registered Nurse
Salary: £18- £22 / hour (with night and weekend enhancements)
Benefits: 28 Days holiday pro rata, including bank holidays, uniform provided, training opportunities with a clinical nurse tutor and plenty of opportunities for personal development
Hours: Full time or part-time nights
Reporting to: Clinical lead / Deputy Manager
Location: Green Tree Court, 81 Harrington Lane, Exeter, Devon EX4 8NS
Start date: ASAP
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Perform comprehensive assessment of patients nursing needs. Plan, implement and evaluate care delivery according to patients’ healthcare needs.
- Demonstrate high standards of clinical practice.
- Ensure high standards of patient care is given in accordance with agreed policies and procedures.
- Ensure effective assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care through the development of written care plans.
- Develop effective communication with the multidisciplinary team, relatives and other nursing staff to ensure they receive clear and accurate information.
- Responsible for planning the work load for the team you are allocated to work with on your placements.
- Promote and follow infection control policy. Adhere to hand washing procedure. Prevent hospital acquired infections.
- Recognise and respond to emergency situations.
- Supervise and participate in the education and training of other members of the nursing team.
- Maintain active status on NMC register.
- Act always in accordance with NMC Code of Conduct and guiding documents.
- Maintain up to date skills and knowledge and maintain awareness of professional issues.
- In the event of being placed in charge of Units, ensure that patient and staff safety is maintained at all times, ensuring they work to their capabilities.
- Maintain patient records in line with professional guidelines on a daily basis.
- Communicate with members of a multidisciplinary team, supervise and direct registered and support workers.
If you’re looking for a role where you’ll be supported by an inspirational team to be the very best nurse you can be, please apply today.